Pat has over 20 years of experience in the insurance industry. Her primary responsibility is to coordinate quality service and supporting processes to result in excellent customer service for the clients of Hoover & Associates. Pat is a graduate of Oakland University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration majoring in Marketing.
"I LIKE TO GENUINELY BUILD A RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CLIENTS. THEY KNOW THEY CAN ALWAYS CALL ME."
Pat’s work in the office includes:
- Promoting & supporting corporate philosophy and objectives
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Coordinating project & process workflow to best support client needs
- Troubleshooting complex client issues
A closer look at Pat McAtamney
Pat has a strong interest in Fine Arts and loves to spend her free time painting and showing her work locally. She also enjoys traveling with her family including touring historic areas and museums. Pat has been a member of the Detroit Grand Prix Association for over 20 years and you can also find her gardening and taking part in DIY projects around the house.
- Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom
- An Invisible Thread by Laura Schroff